Friday, April 9, 2010

Was it BANKSY?

On the heels of the resolution of a mystery in the art world with the happy reunion of Colette and her lost canvasses  - view the post "Have You Seen Me?" - and watch for an update soon! - last night presented me with a puzzle of a more personal nature.

My art cards are left on a table outside our studio for visitors to take away with them - but sometime around 9:30 PM, while we were gone for only a short while -  I found my top card looking like this:


Which is quite attractive, except the card image as printed looks like this:

It appears I have a swift and secret collaborator, perhaps the mystery tagger who has struck 551 West 21st Street before, but who knows? There was quite a crowd in the building for an event.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Have a great spring weekend!